Get help for mental health issues
ACSO conduct intake, assessment and referral to treatment for people experiencing mental health issues across regional Victoria.
Who is this service targeted towards?
- People aged between 16 to 64 years of age,
- with a mental health diagnosis that is significantly impacting on their life,
- and with impairments that are permanent and may reduce functioning in (at least) one of the following:
- Communication - Social interaction - Learning - Self-care - Self-management,
- and it affects their ability to work or interact socially.
We will conduct an assessment to find out more about their needs and in order to help them access the most appropriate services.
Priority will be given to people who are most disabled by their condition.