Exciting new STANDARDS for organisations providing community based services to forensic clients.
"These standards will bridge a gap in the sector where offenders are given a voice and every opportunity to rebuild their lives and reintegrate successfully into the community"
The Hon. Justice Paul Coghlan, Former Justice at the Supreme Court of Victoria and ACSO Justice Innovation Committee Chair
Benefits to Organisations
- Allows organisations to review how inclusive and sensitive services are to forensic clients;
- Organisations can identify improvement opportunities and to monitor and evaluate the progress made from those improvements; and
- Assists organisations in planning and establishing a new forensic client service.
Benefits to Clients
- Ensures that the specialist needs of clients with a criminal history are accommodated in service delivery;
- Helps improve the experience of this client group; and
- Assist clients get achieve their goals.
To view the Standards please complete the registration form below.
We are collecting your details to monitor demand for the Standards and if you would like more information about the Standards please provide us with your email address.
By entering this website, you accept and understand that:
- the content in the Forensic Services Standards is the confidential proprietary information of Australian Community Support Organisation Inc.;
- no part of the Standards or any of its accompanying documents may be disclosed, released, distributed, reproduced, copied, stored or transmitted outside of its intended use as mentioned above; and
- if the standards are mentioned or promoted in a public channel such as a website, the Australian Community Support Organisation should be acknowledged as its owner.