We are thrilled to share the ACSO Annual Report for 2022-2023, following our successful Annual General Meeting (AGM) last week. A heartfelt thanks to our executives, board members, and everyone who enriched this report with their inspiring stories and program statistics.
The theme for this year’s report is ‘Collaborating for Better Outcomes’, and we spotlight ACSO’s successful partnerships and collaborations with Government and various organisations across the sector. Together, we supported 28,784 Australians on their journey across 17 diverse programs, and we are extremely proud of the year’s achievements.
The annual report offers a wealth of information, including:
- Intriguing facts and figures about our people and programs
- Humans of ACSO staff profiles of Julia, Siraya and Jayne
- Case studies on our Boost program in NSW, and our partnership with Wellways and Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) in creating the Benalla-Wangaratta-Mansfield Mental Health and Wellbeing Local
- A feature story about the 10th anniversary of the International Criminal Justice Conference
- A message from our CEO Vaughan Winther and Board Chair Karen Corry
- and much more.
You’re invited to explore our digital annual report and download a PDF version from our website.
As we approach our 40th anniversary, we eagerly anticipate celebrating this landmark with you. Thank you for being an integral part of our journey!
For more information about our Annual Report or 40th anniversary, you can get in touch with the ACSO Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.